If you can't take care of your child all day, consider enrolling them in a part-time child care program in Round Rock, TX. Spring Ridge Preschool can look after your child between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. for two, three or five days a week.
For an additional $75 a month, we can watch your child from 12-2 p.m., as well. Visit the Pricing & Enrollment Options page now to select a child care schedule that meets your needs.
At Spring Ridge Preschool, our mission is to help children build a foundation and love for learning, critical-thinking skills and curiosity, by cultivating a creative, engaging, developmentally appropriate and safe environment for each child. Our objectives are to...
- Observe and record goals and developmental next steps on a regular basis, then document findings progress
- Create daily lesson plans and activities to engage each child and work towards current goals and next steps
- Have fun and not be afraid to make messes!
Our preschool teacher earned a B.A. degree in early child development and has been teaching 3- to 5-year-olds for over five years. She is also fully licensed and certified in Texas.
A typical day at Spring Ridge Preschool looks like this:
- Once all our students arrive, we'll start a group activity.
- After circle time, we'll take the students outside to play.
- Next, we'll bring them back inside to eat a nutritious snack.
- After that, we'll allow our students to choose from several activities.
- Finally, we'll invite them to clean up their stations and wait for their parents or guardians to arrive.
Visit the Curriculum page now to find out what your child will learn at our preschool in Round Rock, TX.